PAWAN KUMAR JHAE-mail: email@example.com
Operating System (OS) : MS- DOS, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Window NT.
Languages : SQL / PL SQL, C, C++, Java
Applications : MS-Word / Excel / Power Point
Databases : MS-Access, Oracle 8i
GUI Tools : Visual Basic (VB), D2K (Forms 6i, Reports 6i)
Reports : Crystal Reports
Datawarehouse Tools : Informatica 6.1, ERwin Model 4.1, Cognos 6.0, Cognos PowerPlay 6.6, Business Objects 5.1
· A dissertation/thesis “Library Networks and Network based Information Services in India” during Associateship Training at Indian National Scientific Documentation Center (INSDOC), a Lab of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), New Delhi.
· A paper “Digital Information Services: Challenges and Opportunities” in the 4th Annual Convention of Management Libraries Network (MANLIBNET) on “Paradigm of Information Technology: Application to Business and Management Libraries” at National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad , April 3-5, 2002, organized by NIFM, Faridabad.
A paper “Role of FITT Information Center for the Assistance
of Small Entrepreneurs” in the XX National Seminar of the Indian
Association of Special Libraries & Information Centres (IASLIC), Special
Interest Group (SIG) Meetings on the theme
“Digital Information Systems and Services” hosted by the
Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab, December 27-30, 2002.
A Paper “E-Resource Management: An Overview” in the SIS
2003 21st SIS (Society for Information Science) Annual Convention and
Conference held at Central Library, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, April 9-11, 2003.
· On-line IPR Awareness Training Course “General Course on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)” from WIPO Worldwide Academy, World Intellectual Property Organisation, Geneva during 2002-03.
· Attended a seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights” at IIT Delhi on 23 March, 2001, organized jointly by FITT, IIT Delhi and Patent Facilitating Center (PFC), Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) of Department of Science and Technology
Seminar by CAS (Chemical Abstract Service), USA at IIT Delhi , July 31,
· Attended a lecture on “Personal Quality Initiative” at FITT, IIT Delhi, February 1, 2002 by Ms. Krishna Sen, Senior HR Manager with V-Soft Pvt. Ltd. having 15 years work experience as HR Manager with NIIT and civil service, United Kingdom.
Attended a seminar on “Enhance Library Information Service
through OCLC’s Global Co-operation” at IIT Delhi, March 11, 2002.
· Participated in the 4th Annual Convention of Management Libraries Network(MANLIBNET) on “Paradigm of Information Technology: Application to Business and Management Libraries” at National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad , April 3-5, 2002, organized by NIFM, Faridabad.
· Participated as an organiser in IMPACT 2002 (Industry, Markets & Products Alumni’s Contribution to Technology) – A Seminar-cum-Exposition on “Convergence Technologies”- at IIT Delhi, April 5-6, 2002, organized jointly by FITT and IIT Delhi Alumni Association.
· Attended Elitex 2002 (Electronics & IT Exposition)-A Exhibition-cum-Seminar at India Habitat Center, April 29-30, 2002, organized by Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology with focus on enhancing e-readiness and showcasing the technological advances made by the country in the field of electronics and IT.
· Participated as an organizer in the event- “Developing the Spirit of Innovation”, a program on National Technology Day-at IIT Delhi, May 11,2002, organized jointly by FITT and INAE (Indian National Academy of Engineering).
· Participated as an exhibitor in the Exhibition of FITT at Hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi, July 9-10, 2002 in the event- Industry-Institute Networking Forum “Driving Knowledge Partnership” organized by Confederation of Indian Industry.
· Attended a Technical lecture on “Realizing Potential in the Digital Decade” at IIT Delhi, June 28, 2003 presented by technical staff of Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd. organized by Bengal Engineering College Alumni Association Delhi (BECAAD) in association with Foundation For Innovation and Technology Transfer (FITT), IIT Delhi
Name : PAWAN KUMAR JHA Father's Name : Shri Baidyanath Jha Date of Birth : 15-07-1971 Marital Status: Single Nationality : Indian