Presently working at FITT (Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer),IIT(Indian Institute of Technology), New Delhias a Project Associate on two projects- “National Collection Centre for publications on CD-ROMs” and “N-WISE” (NISSAT’s Window to Information Services to Entrepreneurs) supported by NISSAT (National Information System for Science & Technology, Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR),Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India).
The Jobs include:
- Database Management.
- Website Maintenance.
- Information Support Services to Corporate Members.
- CD-ROMs Collections based on/in India
- Seminars / Interaction Meeting with Corporate Members as part of N-WISE Project
- Editorial assistance in FITT Forum,a quarterly Newsletter of FITT
Served at N.C.E.R.T,New Delhi as a Computer Assistant in the Project “ A Sample Survey of the extent of Educational benefits derived out of the centrally sponsored schemes for the Minorities” under Prof.(Mrs.) Neerja Shukla, Head, Deptt. of Education of Groups with Special Needs(DEGSN).The Project is successfully completed.
The Jobs include:
- Making Database based on Sample Survey of three States,viz. West Bengal, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
- Data Compilation
- Data Interpretation and Analysis
- Master's Degree in Statistics from Delhi University(Hindu College) with 1st Division(70.31%)
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematical Statistics from Delhi University(KiroriMal College) with 1st Division(60.08%)
- I.Sc.(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics) from Patna University(Science College) with 1st Division(69.55%)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications(PGDCA) from Pondicherry University.(Result Awaited)
- Associateship in Information Science (AIS) from INSDOC(Indian National Scientific and Documentation Center),CSIR,New Delhi,with 1st Division(68.16%).
The subject includes:
Information Products& Services, Information Processing & Organization , Information System & Management, Technical Writing, DBMS, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Practicals,Software-HTML,FoxPro,MS-DOS,MS-Office,SQL.
The Dissertation/Project Work: “Library Networks and Network based Information Services in India”.
- MS- DOS, Windows 95,98.
- MS-Office, FoxPro, SQL.
- C,C++,HTML,Core JAVA,Website Development.
- Developed my personal Website- http://pawankumarjha.tripod.com
- National Scholarship during I.Sc.(Patna University)
- CSIR Scholarship during AIS(INSDOC,CSIR)
Name : PAWAN KUMAR JHA
Father's Name : Shri Baidyanath Jha
Date of Birth : 15-07-1971
Marital Status: Single
Nationality : Indian
Mrs.Renu Arora Prof.(Mrs.)Neerja Shukla
Scientist E-I Head,DEGSN,N.C.E.R.T.
INSDOC,New Delhi-110067 New Delhi-110016